Ok, in the interest of full disclosure, here are my votes.
1. USC - Trojans don't need a 1AA tuneup. Ask Virginia.
2. Georgia - Georgia beats cupcake #1
3. Missouri - Tigers move up with big win over Illinois
4. West Virginia - See Georgia
5. Ohio St. - See Georgia
6. Texas - See Georgia
7. Florida - Memo to Hawaii. Never visit the SEC again.
8. Wisconsin - See Georgia
9. LSU - Appy State learned LSU is not Michigan
10. Oklahoma - See Georgia
11. Auburn - Ok, so it's not a state-wide thing with Louisiana-Monroe
12. Alabama - Alright Saban, you impressed me.
13. Fresno St. - Damn Bulldogs!
14. Oregon - Ducks roll. Or should I say waddle?
15. Penn St. - Big win over Coma Carolina
16. USF - See Georgia
17. Texas Tech - Yeah, you shoulda been here in my preseason poll
18. Kansas - See Georgia
19. Cincinatti - See Georgia
20. Arizona St. - See Georgia
21. UCLA - Not completely convinced but beating TN has to be worth something
22. East Carolina - Note to Big East. Scoop up the Pirates. NOW!
23. BYU - Missed you in preseason poll. Sorry Cougs.
24. Utah - Yeah, Michigan's O is new but the Utes beat up their D too.
25. Wake Forest - A rare ACC winner last week.
Barbarian Report on the big week by Utah, East Carolina, and Fresno State on the way!