Here they are. The monkeys aim and throw for Week #2.
1. USC - The class of the nation. OSU will not fare well.
2. Georgia - Beat a decent Central Michigan squad.
3. Missouri - First cupcake.
4. Ohio State - Second cupcake, and didn't look good.
5. Texas - Second cupcake.
6. Florida - Miami?
7. Wisconsin - Second cupcake.
8. Louisiana St. - Nothing new.
9. Auburn - A win against a legit team. How refreshing!
10. Penn St. - Buried Oregon St. Impressive.
11. Oklahoma - Not much trouble with Cincy.
12. Alabama - Tulane? Hmmm.
13. East Carolina - Are they for real now?
14. Fresno St. - Wiscy will be the test
15. Oregon - 66 points? Yeah, that'll do it.
16. South Florida - A rare Big East winner. And here comes Kansas.
17. Texas Tech - Beat Nevada, yawn. Wake me up when they play Kansas and Texas.
18. Kansas - Jayhawks play their first and only decent team since Missouri in USF. Will they be Oregon or Auburn?
19. Arizona St. - Smacked Stanford around. Not bad.
20. Wake Forest - Almost lost to Ole Miss. Just what we need , another SEC contender.
21. Illinois - After Week 2, their loss to Missouri doesn't look so bad.
22. Virginia Tech - After what East Carolina did to West Virginia, Virginia Tech doesn't look so bad.
23. UCLA - Nothing new.
24. Utah - UNLV hung around for a little while anyway.
25. BYU - Lucky to beat a poor Washington team.